The IMI Tech Hub set to be more interactive – and informative than ever.
The IMI Tech Hub is The British Motor Show’s ultimate destination for those wanting to know about the latest thing in the world of automotive technology.
Hosted by Shahzad Sheikh (AKA BrownCarGuy) a motoring journalist and content creator who’s been covering the automotive arena for over three decades, The IMI Tech Hub will feature a host of experts, and special guests across all four days of the show including sessions on
- Sustainable fuels – What are carbon neutral fuels, how do they work and are they the future?
- Switching to Electric – Everything you need to know.
- Motoring in 2025 – What does the future hold for drivers?
- The Drivers Den – Our Dragons Den style session, with 3 new ideas pitched each day.
- Car Maintenance for Kids – Aimed on helping educate our younger visitors
- Careers in Automotive – Showcasing all that the automotive industry could offer you
Experts from the AA, myenergi, Haynes and The IMI will also be on hand to answer all your technical questions, demystifying electric vehicles in a way your can really understand. Along with safety advice, career guidance, insights into the future of motoring, and invaluable info in the AA car clinic. All of your questions – and questions you didn’t even know you had – answered by industry experts in The IMI Tech Hub.
Highlights this year include Car Maintenance for Kids, brought to you by Haynes Motor Museum who will be delivering daily hands-on sessions on how a car works and how to keep an eye on day to day maintenance, as well as expert sessions from partners including Coryton and myenergi covering everything from EV ownership to what our motoring future might look like in 2050.
And if you’ve want to be the first in the know about the latest automotive tech and cutting edge products, you’ll want to check out the daily Drivers Den session, where we will be putting a handful of chosen product in front of our live audience to pitch their product Dragons Den style.