UK Automotive Careers Expo expanded to support industry regeneration
- British Motor Show Automotive Careers Expo will now run through duration of show
- British Motor show event taking place from August 19-22, 2021, alongside The British Motor Show
- Events aimed at supporting the automotive industry as it faces a skills shortage and regenerating jobs market after lockdown
- Manufacturers, Industry bodies, suppliers and retailers all invited to participate
- Particular focus on encouraging young and female recruits into the industry
- Schools, colleges and universities to participate
- Seminars and sessions from experts showcasing all the industry has to offer
- Q&A sessions with industry experts and automotive celebrities
The organisers behind the British Motor Show are set to put their weight behind the automotive industry more strongly than ever with an exhibition to help support growth, diversity and regeneration in the sector as it emerges from lockdown.
Taking place alongside the British Motor Show, which will run from August 19-22 at Farnborough International, Hants, the Expo aims to help the sector address a skills shortage, encourage more young people and women into the industry and help those looking for new roles as lockdown and furlough schemes come to an end.
As we emerge from challenging times, manufacturers and suppliers are finding it hard to recruit the necessary skills into the industry and industry bodies such as National Franchised Dealers Association (NFDA), with its Drive My Career campaign, are launching programmes to attract new talent for their members.
Automotion Events, the company behind The British Motor Show is committed to supporting the industry and is reinforcing that point by delivering a show aimed as much at supporting the industry and those that work within it as it is about providing great value entertainment and features for the general public.
Exhibitors at The British Motor Show will be able to participate in the event for free, which is expected to attract industry leaders, retail and franchise managers, car and van manufacturers and technology bosses through the doors of Farnborough International.
Andy Entwistle, CEO and Show Director, said: “The resilience and brilliance of the automotive industry has been tested more strongly than ever in recent times and as we emerge into a much brighter future later this year, keeping the best talent flowing into the sector will be a vital part of its regeneration.
“The Automotive Careers Expo will be a massive part of what is gearing up to be one of the biggest UK Motoring Events of 2021. Our planning and commitment to the Show, along with the Pop-up Motor Show concept we invented, has already paid dividends, with soaring advanced bookings for the show proving that the Great British Public cannot wait to get back out and go to major events,”
The organisers are encouraging anyone who would like to find out more or get involved to contact them now for more details – email email@example.com to register your interest.
For more information on the British Motor Show, which is set to reveal more of its exciting plans for 2021 after the Prime Minister reveals the Lockdown Road Map next week, keep following www.thebritishmotorshow.live